Diposting Pada : 27 Sep, 2022 Administrative
- Ensure that Purchasing Raw Material policies in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- Ensure Purchasing Raw Material policy, guidelines and any associated documents are in place and updated when required
- Ensure professional and consistent supplier management is applied across the supply base in line with the Purchasing Raw Material policy
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of Purchasing Raw Material’s staff.
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities.
- Create and review opportunities to implement best practice purchasing policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance and deliver best value and business savings.
- Utilise appropriate resources including Supplier Development to ensure appropriate supplier partnerships and delivery of sourced raw material.
- Provide management reports and key performance data and monitor cost savings.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and select and develop new suppliers.
- Negotiate and manage contract terms with suppliers to ensure value for money, quality standards and delivery terms with technical and operational input from stakeholders.
- Review and negotiate existing agreements to optimise commercial terms.
- Assess tenders from potential suppliers.
- Work with suppliers and have a process in place to measure effective performance, quality and compliance.
- Contribute to new vendor initiatives, review and communicate the impact on raw material supply activities